Administrative procedure and deadlines of the degree sessions
Look at Administrative procedure and documents required and check out:
- Administrative deadlines (Student's Secretary): if you miss to present the documents for the final exam within the right deadline you will jump to the following session.
- If you decide to postpone your final exam you are required to present again the documents within the deadline for the session you choose;
- Follow the Instructions to prepare the Master thesis in Cellular and Molecular Biology;
- A hardcopy of the thesis must be provided within the deadlines indicated below to Mr. Edoardo Calabrò (Dipartimento di Scienze della Vita e Biologia dei Sistemi, Via A. Albertina, 13 Torino - tel. 0116704584). The hardcopy must be fusion-bound, with candidate and tutor original signature. Also 1 copy of the Abstract (according to the official format) must be provided.
|Final exam dates||DOCUMENTS (on line, www.unito.it)||HARDCOPY (to Dott. Calabrò) within:||ON LINE PUBLICATION within:||COMMITTEE|
|April 16-19-20, 2021||from February 15, 2021 to March 1, 2021||March 23, 2021
questa data vale solo per l'invio del Questionario soddisfazione laureandi e del riassunto a email@example.com entro questa data il candidato dovrà anche avere già pronta la tesi (gli sarà detto successivamente quando potrà inviarla al controrelatore)
|March 28, 2021|
|June 9, 2021||from march 22, 2021 to march 31, 2021||May 24, 2021||May 28, 2021|
|July 9-12-13, 2021||from June 07, 2021 to June 14, 2021***||June 23, 2021||June28, 2021|
|October 25-26-27, 2021||from September 13, 2021 to September 24, 2021||October 8, 2020
||October 14, 2021|
|April 8-11-12, 2022||from February 14, 2022 to Marchr 1, 2022||March 23, 2022||March 27, 2022|
To summarize, documents to be provided to dr. E. Calabrò within the deadlines indicated above are:
- 1 hardcopy of the thesis signed by the candidate and by the tutor;
- 1 copy of the Abstract, written according to the format provided;
- 1 electronic copy (word or pdf) of abstract must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, 3 days before the deadline for hardcopy;
- 1 photocopy of the form 'Thesis title-written dissertation' included in the documents available at the link indicated above;
- evaluation form.
Furthermore, candidates must upload one copy of their thesis (pdf) in the Thesis on line page and provide a receipt (fax accepted) to the Student's Secretary within the deadlines indicated above (On Line Publication). Notice that once you have uploaded the file you will not be able to change it.
***Regular students (thesis discussion within the second enrollment) must register their last curricular exam within the 10 days preceeding the discussion of their thesis (this is not applying to the stage and/or to 'Other activities', that will be regulated by specific notices on the Master website). All the other students are required to register their exams within the document deadline (see table above).
Finally, the powerpoint presentation must be taken on the same day of the graduation session (no longer than 15 min).